Why use Back end CMS?
CMS- Content Management System Will Keep Your Site Fresh and Active!
CMS -Content Management System is an extension of a website maintenance focused on adjusting the content and layout of an existing website. CMS- Content Management System software supports management, publishing and editing of website content. CMS allows the owners to take full control of their websites, and to update the content, images and links thereby offer their clients/customers a better users’ experience and an insight into new services, products and business innovations. CMS enables the owners to make instant changes and to deliver the message to a target audience quickly and efficiently. A CMS-Content Management System allows owners to easily maintain their websites and it also enables them to accomplish higher search engine rankings through SEO- Search Engine Optimization.
How Can We Help You Utilize CMS?
CMS enables website owners to arrange, edit, publish, delete their website content independently and without much technical knowledge. CMS is the best tool for increasing website activity thus providing a better user experience. Additionally, CMS allows for real-time changes to a website and separates control of content and design components. It is beneficial in numerous ways and it also reduces website maintenance costs. We are providing a CMS package which will meet all these standards and enable you to efficiently manipulate your website content and upgrade your website design any time you want. This allows you the freedom to give your website a new style, appeal and better functionality. All our website design packages includes:
- CMS Configuration
- Website Analysis Tool
- CMS Content Management (Documents, Pictures, Texts etc)
- Technical Independence
- Archiving Facility
- Admin Panel/ Multiple Languages Support
- User and Group Management
- SEO Friendly
- Fast Edit
We offer to introduce you to new innovations through a smart content distribution system which will increase your site traffic and improve your sales, thereby maximizing your profit.
Content Management Systems Provide a Better Content Control!
CMS gives websites owners and administrators complete control over the website content. A website owners/administrator can change, edit, add, and delete any type of document or image on the website with little or almost no technical skill and knowledge. Once set up – content management system further allows you an advanced manipulation of your content which includes setting up new pages, changes in the existing content structure and editing. All these elements provide the ability to make instant changes to your website and offer valuable content to your end-users.
Basic CMS features include:
- Website engines that are database driven
- Editable & manageable products, services, sections
- The ability for the contributing authors to add topics sections
- Layouts that can be customized including box menus (left, right center)
- Browser upload of images to your personal archive and use
- Poll/Voting/Forums that are dynamic for instant results
- Text, graphics, videos- implementation and import of multi-formatted documents
- Different privileges/roles to different users (author, admin, etc…)
- Notification alert system that informs the admin about the changes on your website
- Version control- allows a full control over the documents versions
- Centralized archive- stores all the published documents and provides an advanced document search
- Robust editing system which allows a complete control over the formatting documents
Extensive CMS Administration Includes:
- Rearranging the order of object (FAQs, Articles, News etc…)
- News flash generator
- Submission module for the remote author
- Sections, departments, divisions and as much pages as you need arranged in special hierarchy
- PNG, JPEG, PDF, DOC, XLS, GIF library
- Automatic path-finder which enables picture placement and correction of the link
- News Feeds manager- opt for over 300 news
- Email-a-friend/Print format availability for every story
- Text editor based on any basic word processor software
- Polls and surveys – available for every page
- Custom page modules
- Templates and instant implementation
- Preview of the layout
- Banner management
How Can CMS Help You…?
- Frequent changes and updates are easier with the use of CMS
- Instant changes are easier with CMS
- Robust websites with over thousands of pages and the ability to change the content frequently by team of members
- Reduced costs of website maintenance and effective content management
- Global content management/delivery
We understand the importance of website editing. We provide unique solutions and custom management systems in order to help you to simplify your business processes and enable you to focus on your field of expertise. We deliver products which will enable you to control and manipulate your content in such a manner that will further improve your productivity, online-offline exposure, website visibility, and recognition.
Our solutions include:
- Custom centralized tools for editing /WYSIWYG editing
- Content editing and creation with technical independence and low technical skills
- Multi-point editing – editing of content by different people
- Advanced management of robust media ( media files)
- Version document management and version control system
- Archiving facility for documents
- Role assignment – for content publishing that is achieved seamlessly